Super Bowl Experience Presented by Lowe’s will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Saturday, February 5 and Sunday, February 6 and again from Thursday to Saturday, February 10 – 12. Celebrate the Super Bowl and the conclusion of the NFL’s biggest season ever.
- Get autographs from your favorite players
- Take pics with The Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Test your skills in interactive NFL games and more
Tickets start at just $20 and kids 12 and under attend FREE EVERY DAY. Super Bowl Experience tickets are on sale now. Visit www.NFL.com/sbxonsale to purchase tickets today! Ticket prices, as listed below, will include all games and attractions:
- Saturday, February 5 – $20
- Sunday, February 6 – $20
- Thursday, February 10 – $40
- Friday, February 11, 2022 – $40
- Saturday, February 12, 2022 – $40
- SBXTRA Ticket – $60 (for all ages)
SBXTRA allows fans priority access to their favorite Super Bowl Experience attractions ALL DAY beginning at the time slot that you purchased. Look for the SBXTRA sign at the following attractions:
- Autograph Stage (1 autograph for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Vince Lombardi Trophy (1 photo for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Interactive Games (unlimited access)
- NFL PLAY 60 Clinic Field (unlimited access)
The Los Angeles Convention Center is located at 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
(All times are local PST. Times are subject to change)
- Saturday, February 5: 12pm—10pm
- Sunday, February 6: 10am—8pm
- Monday, February 7 – Wednesday, February 9: CLOSED
- Thursday, February 10: 3pm—10pm
- Friday, February 11: 3pm—10pm
- Saturday, February 12: 10am—10pm
- Sunday, February 13: CLOSED
Super Bowl Experience Transportation INFORMATION
PARKING – DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES PARKING ADVISORY
There is no parking available for non ADA guests at the West Hall, South Hall and Venice Garage parking lots at the Los Angeles Convention Center. For ADA guest parking, see additional details below. The lots are closed to the public from February 4, 2022 – February 14, 2022.
For available lots near Super Bowl Experience visit parkopedia.
ADA/ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING
ADA spaces are available in the LA Convention Center Venice Garage for public parking at 15th Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90015.
Go Metro to the LA Convention Center by connecting to the A Line (Blue) or E Line (Expo) and exiting at Pico Station. You can also take the J Line (Silver) and exit Flower/Pico. To plan your trip download the Transit app or visit metro.net.
Fans who take Metro to the Los Angeles Convention Center will receive 50% off their general admission ticket at the box office (excluding the SBXtra fast pass). Fans must show their TAP Pass at the Super Bowl Experience Presented by Lowe’s box office to receive the discount. In addition, all military members and their families will also receive 50% off their General Admission tickets (excluding the SBXtra fast pass). Valid for in-person sales only.
Metrolink is offering a special $8.00 Day-Pass for staff, volunteers and fans attending the Super Bowl Experience in Downtown L.A. The Super Bowl Experience ticket will be available exclusively on the Metrolink App on February 5, 6, 10, 11 and 12, valid from anywhere on the Metrolink system to L.A. Union Station and includes transfer connections.
Directions from LA Union Station to the LA Convention Center:
To get to the LA Convention Center via Metrolink, first take the route of your choice to L.A. Union Station. Next, transfer for free onto Metro B (Red) or D (Purple) Line and exit the train at 7th Street/Metro Center Station after three stops. Last, transfer again upstairs onto Metro A (Blue) or E (Expo) Line and exit the train at Pico Station after one stop. The LA Convention Center is one block away on Figueroa St.
For road cloures in and around L.A. LIVE, click here.
Additional closures near the Los Angeles Convention Center:
January 30, 2022 to February 14, 2022:
- Full Closure of 15th Dr from Convention Center Dr to Figueroa St
- Full Closure of Convention Center Dr from Venice Blvd to LA Live
- Full Closure of Hall Dr from Pico Dr to Convention Center Dr
- Full Closure of Pico Dr from Hall Dr to Figueroa St
February 06, 2022 to February 14, 2022:
- All closures listed above
- Full Closure of Gilbert Lindsay Dr from Pico Blvd to 12th St
Super Bowl Experience HEALTH & SAFEtY
LOS ANGELES CONVENTION CENTER COVID-19 POLICY
Guests will be required to comply with all LA County COVID-19 health and safety protocols to enter the LA Convention Center. Updated protocols include, but are not limited to, a mandatory mask requirement for indoor mega events for EVERYONE over 2 years of age regardless of vaccination status. Requirements are outlined below:
Super Bowl Experience presented by Loew’s – Entry Requirements*:
- Attendees age 2+ must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative PCR test within 48 hours or negative antigen (rapid) test within 24 hours of entry.
- Attendees 18+ are required to display government issued ID as verification.
- All attendees age 2+ are required to wear a face covering except while actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status.
- Certification of prior COVID-19 infection does not exempt attendees from the vaccination or negative test verification requirement.
*Protocols may change according to then-current public health guidance and applicable law
Please visit superbowl.com/fan-gameday-playbook for more information and updates prior to the Event.
More information regarding the LA County guidelines related to indoor events can be found here.
All items carried by fans will be carefully inspected and potentially not permitted into Super Bowl Experience. To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry into the Convention Center, the NFL limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venue. Items purchased at the NFL Shop will be allowed into the Super Bowl Experience and Media Center.
The following prohibited list is not all-inclusive. All items are subject to security discretion:
- Animals (Service Animals for Guests with disabilities are permitted. All other animals, including Emotional Support Animals are prohibited)
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
- Backpacks and luggage
- Bags larger than 18” x 16” x 8”
- Glass or aluminum containers, thermoses, cups, and beverage containers of any kind (unless purchased at an NFL venue)
- Camera with removable lenses more than 6”
- Professional video/audio recorders, except for credentialed media
- Chairs, stools, or other seating devices
- Coolers (Coolers for medical purposes are permitted)
- Laptop Computers
- Laser Pointers
- Food or Beverage (unless for medical purpose)
- Illegal substances
- Mace, pepper spray or any aerosol
- Motorized scooters, hoverboards, skateboards or self-propelled items except for ADA or medical purposes
- Noisemakers and horns, whistles, musical instruments of any kind
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
- Selfie Sticks, tripods, seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers
- Weapons including firearms, knives, electronic stunning devices.
- Fireworks, explosives, or other combustible items
- Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or inappropriate in managements sole discretion will not be permitted.
Note: Any items not permitted entry into the LACC will be the responsibility of the attendee and cannot be accepted or checked by the NFL, LACC, or the Los Angeles Police Department. We urge fans to secure these items in their vehicles or hotel rooms. Confiscated items will not be returned instead, they will be disposed of.
Smoking is prohibited in the LACC and there is no clear bag policy in effect.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES CAN BE FOUND HERE:
GET OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date for all things Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission and Los Angeles Super Bowl Host Committee